You can pre-order your Easter chocolate early, online, and support Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, through our fundraising partnership with Purdy’s Chocolatier. This program gives 25% of the profit back to Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, and it’s an easy way to prepare for your Easter egg hunt. Prices are the same as in Purdy’s stores! All Purdy’s Chocolates are made FRESH in their factory and without additives or preservatives.
- Order deadline is Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 5:00pm. (Order early!)
Safe curbside pickup available between 8:30am and 5:00pm at
- Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, 4120 Rideau Valley Drive North, Manotick, Ontario on Wednesday, March 31 and Thursday, April 1, just in time for Easter.
- Go to https://fundraising.purdys.com/login.aspx
- If you are a returning customer, sign in. If you are a new customer, register.
- Join our campaign by selecting: Customer Number 33353 (Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind).
- Invite your friends and family to join our group and shop online!
You’ll see the full catalogue of bunnies, eggs, and other Easter chocolates on Purdy’s website.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org