Christmas Chocolate Fundraiser
Until November 27, 2021
You can purchase your Christmas chocolate and support Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, through our fundraising partnership with Purdy’s Chocolatier. This program gives 25% of the profit back to Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, and it’s an easy way to complete your Christmas shopping and stocking stuffers. Prices are the same as in Purdy’s stores! All Purdy’s Chocolates are made FRESH in their factory and without additives or preservatives.
- Order deadline is Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 5:00pm. (Order early!)
- Curbside pickup available between 8:30am and 5:00pm at Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, 4120 Rideau Valley Drive North, Manotick, Ontario any day from December 20-24, 2021.
1. Go to https://fundraising.purdys.com/
2. Click Join a Campaign. “Register” if you are a new customer. or “Sign In” if you’ve supported our chocolate fundraiser in the past.
3. Join our campaign by typing in: Customer Number 33353 (Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind).
4. Invite your friends and family to join our group and Shop Online!
You’ll see the full catalogue of Christmas chocolates on Purdy’s website.
Inquiries about our Christmas Chocolate Fundraiser with Purdy’s Chocolatier can be directed to (613) 692-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org