Sunday, May 29, 2022 – 10 AM
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Cookie Pal
- Smith Petrie Carr & Scott Insurance Broker Ltd
- DanCan Electric Ltd – Ottawa
- John Bull – RBC Dominion Securities – Ottawa
- Personal Touch Courier – Ottawa
Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind presents our 38th annual Dollars for Dogs Fundraising Walk. This public event encourages our supporters and their pet dogs to raise funds for Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind. Collect pledges in advance and walk four kilometres with us on Sunday, May 29, 2022, at 10 AM in Andrew Haydon Park or in your own neighbourhood anywhere across Canada – coast-to-coast-to-coast!
Sign-up by clicking the link, below, and creating an online profile to raise funds for the event; an easy way to ask for donations from friends, family members, and colleagues. Or get your entry form today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 613-692-7777.
Those joining us Sunday in Nepean at the park should bring their pledge sheets and donations with them. Funds from Neighbourhood Walks can be sent, after May 29, to Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, or dropped off in person.
At Andrew Haydon Park, attendees dropping off donations will be eligible for the following fundraising incentives:
- $100+ – a goody bag, plus an exclusive Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind t-shirt, presented to the participant when delivering funds
- $500+ – a goody bag, a t-shirt, and a $50 retail gift card (gift card will be mailed a few weeks later)
- $1,000+ – a goody bag, a t-shirt, and a $100 retail gift card (gift card will be mailed a few weeks later)
If you submit funds online, by mail or by phone you will still be eligible to receive a gift card! Gift cards will be mailed out, following the event. (Goody bags and t-shirts cannot be shipped.)
Grab your best canine friend and your Pledge Sheet and join us for the 2022 Dollars for Dogs Walk!